Erika Sanborne Media respects the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our designated agent through the contact information contained in this policy. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our designated agent through the contact information contained in this policy.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides safe harbors from copyright infringement liability for online service providers. We have a designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement, a.k.a. takedown notices, and complies with all such signed, complete notifications. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A), and in order to maintain its safe harbor protection from infringement suits, upon receipt of a complaint takedown notice, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity.
For takedown notices to be legally effective, they must be signed and submitted in writing. If a takedown notice is submitted to us via email, we will take preliminary action immediately, but for permanent action, we must also receive a signed statement that the information included in the takedown notice is accurate; that the complainant has a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
A complete notification of claimed infringement must include the following, excerpted from the DMCA Website:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Agent Contact Information
Professor City LLC
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
Phone: +1 612-568-8538
This policy was last updated on January 5, 2022.